2014 Economics Challenge Recap
This past Monday, 12 teams from across the state competed in the Minnesota Economics Challenge at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. It was a great competition, and we’re happy to announce our winners and finalist teams!
Adam Smith Division (AP/IB/CS)
- Winner: St. Thomas Academy
- 2nd Place: St. Paul Central High School
- Finalists: Armstrong High School, Moorhead High School, St. Cloud Tech High School
David Ricardo Division (large school)
- Winner: Little Falls Community High School
- 2nd Place: Mounds View High School
- Finalist: Cloquet High School
Joan Robinson Division (small school)
- Winner: Albany High School
- 2nd Place: Underwood High School
- Finalists: Barnesville High School, United South Central High School
Congratulations to our winners and qualifying teams, and good luck to St. Thomas Academy and Little Falls as they compete in the National Semi Finals next week! And a huge thank you to our sponsor, The Mosaic Company, our host, the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, and our teachers, who do a great job coaching their students!
We’d write more about the day, but pictures might tell a better story. Check them out!