College Dollars & Sense: Personal Finance for Life After High School
Applications for the 2018 program are now open! The 2018 program will be June 25-29.
Are you excited by your future and want skills that will get you ready for your postsecondary career and financially ahead? If so, this is the program for you!
College Dollars & Sense is a great resume builder and participation is free!
What happens at College Dollars & Sense?
- Learn more about exploring your future career, paying for college, debt, savings, and credit.
- Explore the University of Minnesota and visit a local company.
- Hear from guest speakers from a variety of fields.
- Lunch, breakfast, and bus passes are provided each day!
- Receive a certificate of completion from the University of Minnesota.
Who can attend?
Any student currently in grades 9-11 in the Twin Cities and first-ring suburbs.
What are students saying?
"The instructors are super helpful, nice, cool, and very good at their jobs. I loved the college tours!"
"I learned that I can afford college and how I can pay for it because now I have more knowledge about it."
How to Apply
Applications for 2018 program are now open! Apply online via Google Form or download and print an application.
Priority will be given to those who are first in their family to attend college, are eligible for free or reduced-price lunch, or are students of color.
Thank you to our 2018 College Dollars & Sense sponsors, including the Affinity Plus Foundation and Wells Fargo.