Jump to navigation
2018 College Dollars & Sense Program Expectations
- Full attendance is expected, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Participants are required to attend all scheduled programs and activities.
- Participants must stay with the class and instructors at all times unless otherwise permitted.
- Participants must eat all meals with the class and cannot use breaks or lunch to walk around the campus unsupervised unless otherwise permitted.
- Cell phones and personal electronics may be used only during free time or as permitted by the instructors.
- All participants will be expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, use respectful language, cooperate with the staff, and comply with University policies and rules.
- Absolutely no drugs, alcohol or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Use of tobacco under the age of 18 is illegal and not allowed. The University of Minnesota is a tobacco free campus.