*Teachers must attend, or have attended, a summer Entrepreneurship program through MCEE to participate*
In February 2019, MCEE hosted a trade show at Wells Fargo Minneapolis where students shared their startup ventures and protoypes. Students got the chance to practice their elevator pitches and discuss ideas with a broad audience, including:
- MCEE board members
- University and college educators and students
- Current and future entrepreneurs
- Community business leaders
- Venture philanthropists
- Potential mentors
Every year, this event provides valuable opprotunities for young entrepreneurs. Teachers can bring up to 6 teams with 5 students on each team.
MCEE is additionally excited to announce that this year, the following teams took home awards:
- Business Ready Award: $1,000- Mounds View High School's "Ecoslurp"
- Prototype Award: $500- Blaine High School's "Pump the Brakes"
- People's Choice Award: $500- Blaine High School's "Pump the Brakes"
Teachers interested in this program and supporting curriculum should contact MCEE about its entrepreneur education workshop at email@example.com.
More information can be found at the FAQs page.
The 2019 Entrepreneur Trade Show was possible through the generous support of the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, Deluxe Corporation, and our host Wells Fargo.