In the spring of 2019, MCEE will host a trade show for students to share their protoypes and startup ventures. Students will have the opportunity to practice elevator pitches and discuss their ideas with a broad audience, including:
- MCEE board members
- University and college educators and students
- Current and future entrepreneurs
- Community business leaders
- Venture philanthropists
- Potential mentors
MCEE is additionally excited to announce that students will have the opportunity to present for awards.
- Business Ready Venture Award (Grand Prize Overall): $1,000
- Entrepreneur Award (Judge's Award): $500
- People's Choice Award: $500
The 2019 Trade Show will be taking place in mid to late February. More information about location and schedule will be published closer to the event.
Teachers interested in this program and supporting curriculum should contact MCEE about its entrepreneur education workshop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See photos from the inaugural 2018 Trade Show, hosted at Wells Fargo, on our Facebook!
The 2019 Entrepreneur Trade Show is possible through the generous support of the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation and the Deluxe Corporation.