A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application that can help in the delivery of online educational or learning and development programs. Listed on this page are LMS resources that are currently free for teachers.
- Actively Learn: Actively Learn makes it possible to upload webpages, Google docs, or PDFs and transform them into interactive assignments. Once assignments are in the platform, questions and annotations can be embedded, assignment direction added, and even post media links. When students answer questions and annotate in Actively Learn, teachers will be able to provide feedback on answers and hold students accountable for their work.
- EdPuzzle: Edpuzzle is an online platform for remote learning that allows teachers to make any video a lesson.
- Flipgrid: Engage and empower every voice in your classroom or at home by recording and sharing short, awesome videos...together!
- PlayPosit: An interactive, distance based learning software that allows instructors to embed questions into videos.
- Quizizz: allows you to conduct student-paced formative assessments in a fun and engaging way for students of all ages.
- Screencast-O-Matic: Video recoring and editing with simple and intuitive tools to help you get the job done easily.