Advanced Economics for AP® Teachers
Advanced Economics for AP Teachers
Grades 9-12 | 8:30am-3:00pm | University of Minnesota, St. Paul Campus - Ruttan Hall Room 143
Are you ready to launch next year's AP® Econ class with the new Course and Exam Description binder?
Do you know how to access and make the most of the new online AP® resources?
This spring and summer, the College Board released a wealth of new materials -- the Course and Exam Descriptions, online question banks and personal progress check assignments. In addition to clarifying the course descriptions, the new materials (which are free to all AP® teachers and can be found on the College Board website) include specific skills to be spiraled throughout each course, recommended non-lecture teaching strategies and a detailed Understanding by Design framework.
Join us, and learn how to maximize your benefits from the new course materials.
- Martha Rush, MCEE Master Teacher
- $25 registration fee
- Breakfast and Lunch
Eligibility for Course:
- This course is open to licensed teachers, but will mainly be of interest to AP® teachers.
- This course will only be offered if at least 10 participants register. If the course is canceled due to low enrollment, full refunds will be offered.
There are a variety of options for parking on campus, with the most convenient for our courses in Ruttan Hall listed below (please note that prices are subject to change, with more information on the University's PTS website).
- Lot S101 at Cleveland Ave. and Commonwealth Ave. is $5/day, and is approximately a 1/2 mile walk from Ruttan Hall
- The Gortner Ave. Ramp is $12/day, and is closest to Ruttan Hall
- The Gortner Ave. Ramp can be used for hourly parking, with rates starting at $3 for one hour. More information on these hourly rates can be found on the PTS website.
- There are parking meters along Eckles Ave. between Buford Ave. and Carter Ave. These cost $2/hour.
Questions about this or other events? Contact us at email@example.com or (612)625-3727.
Advanced Placement® and AP® are registered trademarks of the College Board. The College Board does not endorse this website or workshop.