The Essential Guide To Creating Financially Fit Students
The Essential Guide To Creating Financially Fit Students - Marshall
GRADES 6-12 | OCTOBER 15 | 9:00AM-2:30PM | SOUTHWEST SERVICE COOPERATIVE, MARSHALL, MN
Are you looking for resources and tools to use in your classroom in regards to personal finance and economics? From choosing a career, making credit choices and paying for education-to becoming a millionaire-we have you covered! Join us for a hands-on, informative approach to creating financially fit students. You will leave with activities and lessons you can instantly implement into your classroom!
- MCEE Master Teacher Cindy Fitzthum, St. Cloud State University
- Free + $20 Stipend
- 5 Continuing Education Units
- Free lessons, resources, and materials
- Lunch included
Eligibility for Course:
- Minnesota teachers of business, social studies disciplines, agriculture, FACS, and others teaching grade 9-12 that wish to join.
- Pre-Service teachers are welcome, but participants must have fall 2020 classroom placement.
MCEE Cancelation Policy
Questions about this or other events? Contact us at email@example.com or (612) 652-3727.
This workshop and the accompanying materials are made available to teachers through the generous support of the Alliance Data Corporate Giving Fund and the Co