Economics is Everywhere
Economics is Everywhere - Online
Grades K-8 | February 22 | 9:00am-10:00am | Online Webinar
"Economics is Everywhere" provides teachers in grades 4, 5, 7 and 8 (can be adapted for grades K-3 & 6) with lesson plans and materials that integrate economic, geography, and history standards. Created in 2019, lessons were designed to support teachers to help students develop knowledge of the world through disciplinary inquiry and understand how economic reasoning connects to their day-to-day lives. Lessons are aligned with MN social studies standards and organized around the College, Career & Civic Life (C3) Framework.
- MCEE Education Director, Colleen Gray
- Rochelle Dyer, Sartell Middle School 8th Grade Teacher
- Receive 1 Continuing Education Units
- Receive Free Lessons, Resources, and Materials
- Materials will be sent via email during the webinar
- This course is open to both pre-service and licensed teachers. No fall classroom placement required.
- This course will only be offered if at least 12 teachers register.