The Essential Guide to Creating Financially Fit Students
The Essential Guide to Creating Financially Fit Students - Online
Grades 9-12 | February 22 | 9:00am-10:00am | Online Webinar
From choosing a career, making credit choices & paying for education to becoming a millionaire, we have you covered! Join us for a hands-on, informative approach to creating financially fit students. You will leave with activities & lessons you can instantly implement in your classroom.
- MCEE Master Teacher Cindy Fitzthum, St. Cloud State University
- Receive 1 Continuing Education Units
- Receive Free Lessons, Resources, and Materials
- Materials will be sent via email during the webinar
- This course is open to both pre-service and licensed teachers. No fall classroom placement required.
- This course will only be offered if at least 12 teachers register.