Middle School Economics - Rochester
The Essential Guide to Integrating Economics into Middle School Social Studies - Rochester
Grades 6-8 | November 23 | 9:00am-2:30pm | Rochester, RCTC Heintz Center
Covering the social studies standards in economics can be easier than you think! Join us for a one-day crash course in learning age-appropriate, cross-curricular, and hands-on lessons that you can adapt to your classroom. All topics will be focused on student engagement while gaining mastery in history, math, and reading. Our workshops are interactive and you'll leave with materials for implementation as well as a better understanding of economic concepts.
- MCEE Master Teacher Cindy Fitzthum, St. Cloud State University
- MCEE Master Teacher Kris Nelson, Byron High School
- $25 registration fee
- Receive 5 Continuing Education Units
- Receive Free Lessons, Resources, and Materials
- Lunch Included
- This course is open to both pre-service and licensed teachers. No fall classroom placement required.
- This course will only be offered if at least 12 teachers register.