Viewing Sustainability Through an Economic Lens - Duluth
Viewing Sustainability Through an Economics Lens - Duluth
Grades 6-12 | November 9 | 9:00am-2:30pm | College of St. Scholastica, Duluth - Science Center Room 1109
This workshop will introduce teachers to a new sustainability curriculum that uses themes of ethics and ecology to teach economic concepts such as supply and demand, opportunity cost, and externalities. This interactive workshop will expose teachers to new ways of teaching core economic principles that can be implemented in one day but also as a unit including a capstone project that showcases students' creativity and agency in creating solutions to our greatest environmental challenges.
- MCEE Master Teacher James Redelsheimer, Armstong High School
- Receive 5 Continuing Education Units
- Receive Free Lessons, Resources, and Materials
- Lunch Included
- This course is open to both pre-service and licensed teachers. No fall classroom placement required.
- This course will only be offered if at least 12 teachers register.
- Please click here to view the College of St. Scholastica campus map.
MCEE Cancelation Policy
Questions about this or other events? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 625-3727.